Winter Games Rules
Who Can Play?
1. To be eligible to participate in OSGA 55+ events you must be a resident of Ontario, a current member of the organization (April 1st to March 31st) and must be of age (55+, 65+, 75+, etc.) or older by midnight December 31st in the year of competition.
2. Participants must limit their competition to one District (based on their residency called their “Home District”) for each set of Games (summer or winter) with the exception is participants may register in a District that borders your “Home District” to play with a partner/team and/or event(s) availability. Districts accepting participants from outside their District must confirm with the participants “Home District” they are eligible.
3. Participants may only represent the District in which they participated in and qualified for to compete at the Regional and/or Ontario 55+ Games with priority to be given to the winners of your District Games in order of how they finish based on their desire to move on to the next level.
4. Participants may enter more than one event/category at the District level at the discretion of the District Committee.
5. Participants may only enter one event/category at the Regional and/or Ontario 55+ Games.
Summer Events and Winter Events are the rules for events that are presently included in the Ontario 55+ Games.
Other Events include rules for events Districts or Regional Games may play in their local games.